Jason,
   I don't have Theo's contact information off hand but I don't believe
that he does any kind of retail sales. I may be wrong though.  To the
best of my knowledge, I do believe that the new sound signiture LP/CD is
not out yet.  Should be real soon and as soon as I see them in the mail ,
I'll let you guys know, he did release a Sound Signature complilation CD
and some Mix CD's.
      If you are having trouble locating the Sound Signature Catalog , we
distribute Sound Signature, so provide your local store with our contact
info or contact us yourself if you are having difficulty obtaining these
crucial sounds.

Here's the details for the new releases that we just got.

Mix CD's: (if you like his DEMF set then you have to get these!)

Live in Detroit 1999
Methods of Movement 2000 (also available on tape)

Compilation CD:

Sound Signature Series
Tracklisting: Shadow Dancing, Moonlight, Ebonics, Dan Ryan , Dance of
Drunken Drum, Lake Shore Drive,
Took Me all the Way Back , Lost Keys , Music Pt. 1, Dusty Cabinets

You can reach us through [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or through fax at
503-253-0736
Our website doesn't have any distribution or retail info up right now ,
as it is
currently handling some of our other projects such as our events and
webcasts but should
have some additional features in the near future including online
ordering.  But til
then , give us an email and we can work out the specifics of getting you
the products. We
also have most of the back catalog Sound Signature releases.  Get them
while you can.

David
Renegade Rhythms

Quoting Jason Stanley Birchmeier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Can anyone supply me with contact info for Sound Signature?  I keep
trying
> to e-mail them at the e-mail address listed on the "Summertime Is Here"
EP
> but haven't gotten a response.
>
> Seems kind of silly to me that they don't make their CDs more
available.
> There certainly seems to be adequate demand.
>
> Thanks
> Jason Birchmeier

Renegade Rhythms               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exploring the Inner Dimensions of Sound  http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com
Live House and Techno Webcasts every Wed. and Sat.
Next Live Real Audio Broadcast: Sat June 17, 2000 2 pm - Sun 9 am

FREE ANONYMOUS EMAIL!  Sign up now.
http://www.subdimension.com/freemail