. Geeez 'N' Gosh: my life with jesus cd (Mille Plateaux)

Press writeup:
For those of you who know Atom Heart know that he stands for surprises -
whether it be covering versions of pop classics, his recent latin covers of
Kraftwerk songs, pornographic hip hop sung in Spanish, psychedelic ambient
music or Japanese pop, Atom Heart has brought toegether a world of magnificent
oddities unlike any other composer. Now you are confronted with an album that
confesses the deep connection of it's creator: "My Life With Jesus." Like so
many other productions we know from Mr. Heart, this release basically provokes
a questionmark of remarkable size. These questionmarks are ATom Heart's way to
communicate to the listener... throwing or leading him/her into a realm of
reference codes, styles, truths, fallacies, emulated or simulated realities.
Now, you may have understood, that "My Life With Jesus" is not a record "abou"
somebody's life with Jesus, neither is it a religious record at all... as Atom
Heart's "XXX" album's not really "about" pornography. In fact like so many of
his releases, this is not an album "about" anything at all. "My Life With
Jesus" is a questionmark, by touching another code amongst thousands, Atom
Heart is simply asking questions so basic as - can this be authentical? Like so
many times fusing fringe aesthetics as well as alledgedly "well known"
stereotypes, we are left confusted about "what is real."

"My Life With Jesus" represents an evolutionary step in the progression where
the unessentialist sounds that were magnified on "Clicks & Cuts" and the funky
soul and grooves of House Music have collided. We are at the beginning of a
powerful and unforgettable face, that heralds a revolution of club music for
the coming years. Time for Clickhouse.

Lance summary:
Atom Heart creates eight tracks of dubby, quirky, clicks & cuts-styled deep
experimental house (somewhat like a housier DOS TRACKS sound) and combines that
with male and female vocals - ranging from vocoders to soul divas - about
various religious aspects. The vocal usage varies from nothing to full lyrics
but they are typically used sparingly. Once again Atom Heart has created a
"unique" listening experience which is more musicically appealing than
lyrically.

Release infos:
. Geeez 'N' Gosh: my life with jesus cd (Mille Plateaux)
     Tracks:
     - salvation
     - i believe in Jesus
     - gotta pray