if you go www.priceline.com they usually have some online companies
w/deals.  last time i checked you could get mk3's for 450 w/no tax...
shipped out of ohio.  even if you get guitar center to match your
price...which they will.. you'd still have to pay sales tax.  The company
(name escapes me right now..) will probably give you a good deal on
shipping if you're getting two. they'll ship two for 30 bucks. cheaper
than any other place. -good luck -m

Manika K Arora
www.umich.edu/~shanthi