- when a customer places an order from your online record store send
them back some type of confirmation before shipping.

- put contact info on your web site, this helps new people who may have
questions or concern about an order.

- DO NOT send people music they did NOT order

- DO NOT send people damaged goods without their consent (warped vinyl,
damaged record sleeves, fingerprints on vinyl, used items)

- DO NOT send people marked up goods without their consent (if its
listed a certain price you have to sell it at that price)

- If your web site has a massive database listing over 10,000 records in
stock and you only have a small record store with limited quantity
stock, this is FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!

- if a customer orders music that is no longer in stock at your store
and its still being carried by a distributor please do your part in
supporting the underground.

PS., I always communicate _directly_ with record stores if I encounter
any problems, I'm not afraid to give my opinion on a message list
either.

stephen.