-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 313@hyperreal.org
<313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 12:51 PM
Subject: [313] MAURIZIO

>In a message dated 30/07/00 2:01:22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>> while we're on the subject of maurizio, I noticed that
>>  the orb released ploy on their label : wau! mr modo
>>  was their remix any good? does anyone have it on mp3?
>
>Surprisingly enough this is a great track  - Ploy - Maurizio remixed by the
>Orb (Battersea Was An Island Of Mud mix).

I don't know how surprising that is really, if you put the Thomas
Fehlman/Moritz Von Oswald (3MB/Schizophrenia) conneciton together with the
Thomas Fehlman/Orb/Sun Electric connection. Thomas Fehlman seemed to be a
huge unifying force between Berlin/Detroit and Berlin/UK in the early 90s.
Anyone else think Flow, Form & Spiral is not waaaaay ahead of it's time?

Now who's up for a game of Six degrees of Martin Gore, starting with
Maurizio? I got it in only four degrees. : )

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger