I would say that if I need to dial 248 b4 your number it must be at least
somewhere north of the 8mile.....
Also I could never be jealous of these ways or tactics.."..you could never
tempt me"..J.Atkins
I appericate the fact you are 'helping' your friends ,  but if you consider a
spot on t.r.l. @mtv helping ....thats just a
combitnation of pop music tatics (self promotion) and a painfully evident
lack of knowledge concerning what underground  is , how it is , and why it
Though I wish Paris and co. the best and if this is how they chosen to do
it then I geuss that's ultimately their choice (or your choice..being mgr and
all) But the act of going to the 313  and first self pluging your
latest act then following with a vote for 'us' is questionable to say the
least...

http://webmail.netscape.com.