-----Original Message-----
From: tyler durden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>theres a where are they now link to a band called Drug Free America (DFA)
>and I find this amazing piece of information:
>
>Steve Dixon - Vocals
>Hayley Windsor - Vocals
>Brian Moss - Programming
>

>Formed in 1987, DFA have steadily worked underground both in the UK and
>Europe and are now signed to DREAMTIME. Their four singles and two albums
>have all charted in the NME national independent charts and press

while i did not know about the conection,i did have the first
album (Atitude 50c) on independence& 12" (Just like Dadys Gun)
on uk's Concrete.both from around 87
I always thought this was one of the guys from Johnson Engineering !
anyway i sold both a couple of years ago,but for your info they were
more kind of "Alternative Funk" sort of stuff(eg Tackhead,Chakk, 400
blows,Fini Tribe,Pankow,Skidoo etc etc ,,)not even good at that !
 i think the owners of the Concrete label were the same guys
who later owned "Warrior records" these guys who were among the 1st ppl to
bring "acid house" to the uk.(didn't they also own the Back To Basics club
in Leeds?) Later on,Warrior  had the first record by Adrenalin Mod(D May
collabrator Daren Mohamad) - OOOHHHH,
and then Warrior licensed it's "release Your Body" to transmat
after May remixed it,and there's some of the D connection i suppose

e,r