When he played in Iowa City, he didn't copletely bang
it either, but it all had strenght. That's what made
it such a great set. I think almost anything is like
that. It's like comparing Scorcese to MTV. Scorcese
can pull off off amazing fast editing (see Bringing
Out the Dead or Afer Hours if you have your doubts),
but when you see it non-stop on MTV it looses impact.
If you have some subtlety inbetween, the intese
moments have that much more impact.

Tristan