A mp3 file of the storm track that rips of UR's sonic destroyer track is
availabile at JUNO RECORDS (uk) website <http://www.juno.co.uk> a search
for 'storm' will locate the (crap trance ripoff) file.

I can't believe that people think they can just get away with sampling and
"covering" tracks released by UR.
It seems that there are people still haven't got the message.

It's looking like we are off to battle again!!!

Dave Barnett

PS: Any melbourne reports of DJ rolando's melbourne shows?, i was in sydney
and melbourne a couple of
weeks ago and nearly every main street pavement was sprayed with the UR
logo, in sydney a (out of action?)
car was covered with ur posters. also re: The melbourne show(s?), i heard
there might of been another show at 'the cage'.
did that happen?

I am also interested in knowing more about the DJ Rolando remixes of the
Kraftwerk track mentioned in the NME article.