Hi there everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself to the 313 mailing list & ask a Rome-specific
question as well. I'm travelling to Rome 28th August and would like to
hear about any worthwhile clubs & record shops I should visit besides the
obvious tourist attractions. Doesn't have to be strictly within the 313
taste parametres, any kind of great electronic music suffices (that's
supposed to say anything but trance goes!). Any italian or otherwise
knowledgeable 313 members, please reply!

Janne Vanhanen, bass junkie, Helsinki Finland