on 8/22/00 12:16 PM, Simon Walley at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm guessing it was a mix recorded for the CD rather than a recording of a
> club event but its not specified which. There are some Bone tracks on here
> I'm not familiar with either which is cool.

More importantly, he included Garnier's "Man w/Red Face" which he also used
to blow several hundred minds around the C-POP stage at DEMF.  I cannot get
enough of that track.

A good reference CD of Bone's style.  Bangin' balanced with soul.
--
There4IM

  • DJ Bone mix CD Simon Walley
    • Re: [313] DJ Bone mix CD [EMAIL PROTECTED]