No I think racist epithets are inappropriate. And I don't think it has anything to do with race. The question was: why has Detroit turned a deaf ear to its best homeboys again and again. (DEMF excluded).

I think a better subject header for this post would be why to these
cracker ass honkies ignore the soul. ;)

mt

Hugh G. Blaze wrote:

> Okay so Friday night, Motor Lounge, Richard Humpty Vision played and there
> was reportedly a capicity crowd.
> Saturday night D Wynn played and there's was like 300 people, tops.
> What's going on?
> Am I still in Detroit?

> http://profiles.msn.com.

 Michael Taylor : [EMAIL PROTECTED]