We just want to thank everybody who made it to both of these parties.

we experienced such an amazing atmosphere at both of these events,

highlights aside from the beautiful response from the crowd :

Domingo Yu- playing a Bass mix of 'Forgot about Dre' with Electric Soul - X2 ; then hitting peoples bodies with Latin music, dancehall, UR material... and then, at peak time when everybodys crazy, dropping the Lil Kim remix of Quiet Storm and that new Premier - Royce joint and people just screaming.

Mark Flash - Somebody remarked that his energy reminded him of D. May, I can understand that but his style/personality was his own. He had people eating out of his hands. Getting them to sing - call and response, hyping the crowd when they were already wild. and dropping *Work* and *Fight it* of his incredible *Timbales* Upstart record...it was hectic...Domingo's latin dancing to it was inspiring people as well.

Urban Slang is a formidable unit. And I just want to thank Cornelius for setting this up and having the belief and motivation to make this happen.

What happened on these nights no ones forgetting in a hurry because they've seen/heard a bunch of stuff they're not used to and had crazy fun as well...

we need more risks, more diversity in order to open up music to people.

If people want to know about more The Flow parties get in touch with the email below.

peace

Luis

The Flow/Insurgency Soul

[EMAIL PROTECTED]