what is the general concensus on laying out your whole set ahead of
time.  I think every time i have seen derrick may play he has played the

same tracks in the same order for the mostpart.  Here at the esi fest in

lansing i swear he played the same set as the demf (for the most part).
not to show any disrespect but you even see those guys out there with
pitch speeds and other records listed.  to an extent its cool when your
picking up skills but what if your the "inovator".  I myself feel
inclined to play what come to mind, granted a couple of
steady mixes, is'nt that what makes a dj an artist?
jim