I am curious about two things here...

> too much rigidity and analysis right there!

how so?

>if you don't have da funk, you
> don't have the funk. period. havin' da funk means you can transcend ANY
> musical category / genre, and adapt to ANY situation, without need for
> practice, nor analysis.

But what happens when you have the funk AND a brain??  Look, obviously your
right on that aspect, BUT I can not seem to understand why people are so
against looking deeper into this music.  I mean every art movement has had
intellectual bent, but for some reason, that is appalling to us...

why?

anyways, whats the scoop about DEMF?  Does anyone think the magic can roll
over to next year?

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n