"From within" : three volumes of it, released under the Fax and M-Nus labels
(probably depends on what part of the world you are in though) ; ambient
stuff, the first volume was OK, the reviews I've read for the other two were
not really enthusiastic...
Gwendal

http://www.hotmail.com.

http://profiles.msn.com.