Makes me think...
there is a UK design/art magazine named Artbyte, their latest-but-one issue
(should be July/August) focused on the topic of women and technology, a
wider scope than yours but there were tons of interesting things, and much
of what was said could probably be applied to women & techno...
I'd be interested to read more on this topic BTW, would it be only because
I've always wondered why I couldn't get any of my girlfriends to listen to
hours of Autechre or Surgeon ?
Gwendal