I have the Senor Coconut (Atom Heart) album and it's well worth picking up.
Reasonbly priced too. However, this may not be what you're asking about. A
year or two ago there was an album of orchestrated Kraftwerk covers that's
also supposed to be worth a listen. I have no info on that though.

Whenever I mention Atom Heart people are usually completely unaware of him.
He's been around forever. I have a 12" of his from two or 3 years ago with
mixes from Herbert and Ian Pooley that's worth checking out (I can't find
any of my records around here) and he was quite prolific towards the earlier
part of the decade. There was a compilation on Sonic (the sister label of
Instinct back in the day - once my primary source for new music, before I
discovered Chicago and Detroit) that featured all sorts of different
collaborations of his. Some of the better tracks to find are (you see, I can
find my CDs) Ongaku - Mihon No 3 and m/s/o - Move Right Now. BTW, I'd love
to get that on vinyl if anyone knows where to find it. There is also a
collaboration with Pete Namlook, Millenium - Vektor. The older stuff is much
less eclectic than his newer direction. The name of the comp is Pod
Communications Presents: Atom Heart The Techno Evolution Continues.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger