At 05:11 PM 10/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have made copys of mix cds before and simply select Disc-at-once.  I want
>to know how I can take my one wave file (70 min mix) and split it  into
>multiple tracks whie still maintaining the "nonstop mix".  I tried in Sound
>Forge and Cool Edit Pro with no luck.

try nero... it's the best cd burning software around, IMO.  With the newest
version, you can do track splits really easily... it brings up an image of
the wave and you just have to drop splits where you want them.  It's also
got some pretty awesome features, such as really easy to use cd-text
support (pretty much only good for fancy car stereos, but pretty damn cool
if you've got one) and on-the-fly mp3 to cd audio burning.

you can get a 30 day trial at ww.ahead.de and then it's pretty cheap to
register after that.

chris