Umm ok .. It seemed fairly clear to , quote his comment followed by
a question...This didn't seem 'cryptic' ....
In regards to posting private emails ..please explain this as
I'm unaware of an err on my part, that would  reveal some 'private ' info
or  to say thats not my intention, so if you could explain..hopefully
not too crypticly :)

"rob webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
good afternoon,

i think the problem Jared had was that your initial responses to his posts
were rather cryptic - cryptic to the point that i imagine no-one except
yourself really understood.

fair enough, he shouldn't be posting to the list that you're full of b.s.,
but at the same time he had already asked you to explain what you meant, and
all you did was reply with another cryptic one-liner.  i think his
frustration got the better of him.

however, the main reason i've emailed you is to remind you that posting
private off-list emails to the list is v.poor netiquette and repeated
posting of private emails may result in your email address being barred from
the list by the list owner.  this is clearly laid out in the rules and
regulations of the 313 list.  i haven't a clue if you were previously aware
of this or not, so you certainly have the benefit of the doubt so far as i'm
concerned.

some of your posts make it clear you have an opinion on the music, so i hope
you'll be contributing positively to the list for some time to come.

regards

rob