yea, unfortunately its at the sketchiest nastiest place
in the city, club fx. not to mention the promoter is a
tweaker:)

some promoters out here are doing something to make
a difference, but it kinda sucks ass when the wrong
people get some good acts, makes it into a decision
of ethics vs music.

jeff