Got this in my in-box today

looks to be a phenomenal night of *THUMP!*

MEK
_____________________________

An advance reconnaissance mission was conducted to our new venue
Cable this Saturday.....
This is the first time we had seen the club completed, on our
previous visit building work was just getting started.
And we can happily report that the new venue is totally wicked. Full
credit to Cable they've done a great job and we're sure you're all
gonna love it.

After almost 10 years putting on events this is WANG's first ever
party in a 'proper' club, and so it's quite a big deal to us.
Rest assured we are gonna be bringing out the heavy artillery, full
low-loader action style.
You can expect brand new battle weapons that'll make the deathstar
look like a kiddy's toy.

Balance Friday 29th May. Line-up:
Aux 88 - exclusive UK live show
Surgeon - debut of his new audio/visual live show
Luke Slater - planetary assault systems dj set
A Guy Called Gerald - live acid set
Billy Nasty - electro set
Ben Sims
Jim Masters
Electro Elvis
Lula
Alex Downey

Tickets are £12 adv/ concs, £14 on the door
Cable 33A Bermondsey St. London Se1 0207 584 2570
http://www.balance-club.co.uk i...@balance-club.co.uk

As if all this wasn't killer enough, we have managed to secure an
exclusive deal where any WANG members can get in for the reduced
price of £10 before midnight if they bring along their gold WANG CARD
membership card.

Advance tickets are available from:
Sounds of the Universe record shop in soho
http://www.soundsoftheuniverse.com/info/contact/
(please only call the shop number as the label cannot help with
ticket enquiries)

Cocomo Bar in Old Street
http://www.welovelocal.com/en/london/hackney/hoxton/bars/cocomo-ec1v9le.html

Ticketweb
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=320986

You can join our facebook groups here!! - WANG Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9814126749
and www.balance-club.co.uk/facebook

WANG - Less of a club, more of a party
www.wanging.com

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and
confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and
conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.