Fumiya Tanaka's mix up is up there with the d-may and mills...tanaka
doesn't get the renown he deserves.  he's so nasty, uncompromising,
and a fine producer to boot.  an elite dj and an elite producer.  His
productions don't really reach n. american shores too much - there's a
whole world of music that he's created or had a hand in that's amazing