I liked the A Critical Mass set, though I wandered off to get Coney
Island about halfway through so it wasn't earth-shattering. Someone
said while they were playing 'you know, one guy could do that as well
as 4.'   I'd almost say that's a compliment that the sound was
unified, because my experience with Ricardo Villalobos Laptop
Orchestra is that it's easy to get too much going at once.

I was kind of disappointed with seeing Lusine, because he played a
pretty standard techno/tech house set. Maybe a little more atmospheric
than other people, but not at all what I listen to Lusine for.

Flying Lotus was fantastic.  A perfect combination of a natural
performer, insane track selection, and a huge crowd well up for it.
By the end when he was jamming out the Amen break at 200 bpm --
playing chunks of the break live on a keyboard -- I was done for.  And
he does what a lot of guys seem not to manage -- look like he's having
fun.