On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 21:49, David Gillies<da...@dorja.com> wrote:
> I've not been a massive Warp collector over the years so I guess I'll get
> more value out of it than others.
>
> I think there's more to the box set than your assessment of it though.

Most of the pieces look interesting. I really wonder if they will sell
some of them separately. I could do without the book and I'll bet
that's most of the cost but the cover song compilation and unreleased
compilation sound great. The hour-long DE9: Closer to the Warp CD
could be good or bad I suppose.

Don't mind Frank. He is only human, and he needs to be loved ;_;

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com