I am looking for any feedback, questions or comments regarding a new underground house venue in Windsor.

This is a weekly event which will be held every Thusday at a venue with a capacity of 1000-1500 people. The focus is on dedicating a weekly Thursday night to deep, underground music. I'm one of the residents....just moved down to Windsor for school, however I'm coming from Toronto where I've been involved in many large-scale parties such as this.

Every other week should see an international guest DJ, while at the same time, booking local talent as well. I work with Garage416 in Toronto whre our recent guests have been Tony Humphries, DJ Spen, Franky Feliciano, K.O.T and a good handful of others.

This is the talent we'd like to bring to Windsor & Detroit as well as other underground acts & DJ's.

Again, we need help in Detroit where much of the promotion will be concetrated across the river. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Peace - Andrew Folkes
PS check out garagehousemusic.com when you get a chance <: