Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

November 4, 2009  -  A. Paul (Naked Lunch)
November 18, 2009  -  DJ Gyle (Kult Records)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_10-21-09.mp3

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

The chillout set featured in this show was also posted separately. It is
available at the following link.

http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_10-21-09_set.mp3

All three of the literary works featured on this program are
in the public domain. These titles, and many others, can be
downloaded from www.librivox.org.

Beyond the wall of Sleep by H.P. Lovecraft
(With the following works in the background)

        Ø, Kausaaliton, Oleva, Sähkö Recordings
        Pondermonkey, Allery, The Elusive EP, Summer Rain Records
        10-20, Jjuvxszla, 10-20, Highpoint Lowlife
        X-102, F-Ring, X-102 Rediscovers The Rings Of Saturn, Tresor
        2 Avocados, #...@_&, Tooo Deep, Citadel Records
        O1ek, Antigone, Suicide Prevention, Oral
        Juzu aka Moochy, Sleeperz, Original Species, Proception
        O1ek, Nostalgium, Suicide Prevention, Oral

Catarpillars by E.F. Benson
(With the following works in the background)

        0ID, Iris, Systems Of Mercy, Lagunamuch Community
        Deeper In Zen, Mystic Atmospheres, Tao, Soular Records
        0ID, Calla, Systems Of Mercy, Lagunamuch Community
        2 Avocados, Smartsong, Tooo Deep, Citadel Records
        Ø, Koituva, Oleva, Sähkö Recordings
        Ø, Muistetun Palaava Taajuus, Oleva, Sähkö Recordings

The Mark of the Beast by Rudyard Kipling
(With the following works in the background)

        Vernon, Night, Essentials Vol.1, Geyser Recordings
        O1ek, Baptism (A Ship To Namuh), Suicide Prevention, Oral
        Ø, Unien Holvit, Oleva, Sähkö Recordings
        EXurban, Deep-pressed, Geysertronica Vol. 1, Geyser Recordings
        2 Avocados, D.I.P., Tooo Deep, Citadel Records
        Lawrence English, Soft Fuse, Kiri No Oto, Touch
        10-20, sA, 10-20, Highpoint Lowlife
        Soundscape, Effects, Maxi Tools Vol. 12., Maxi Records
        I Awake, Complete Garden (Eternal Forest Edit), The Core, Ultimae

Recloose, Four Ways of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E
Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.