That's terrific, thanks for the pointer.  I don't remember exactly when
DHP started (the "G-Man" Gerard Rose's labor of love for over a
decade), but that's where I first heard Ron's mixes and among all
the great ones there (including a few from Detroit) they still stand out.

www.deephousepage.com

The Music Box during the mid-1980s was right near the river at
326 N. Michigan.  A year ago my bus stop across the street from
Obama campaign headquarters was about 200 feet down that same
block.  Last summer the building (which was vacant for a long time)
was auctioned for redevelopment.  I wonder how many of the
thousands of people who go by that spot daily have any idea what
the Music Box was all about...

fh