IS IT OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO  BE OFFENED BY IGNORANCE?IT CAN BE HARD NOT TO BE.
WHY WOULD SOMEONE FLOOD THIS LIST ABOUT DETROIT AND IT'S MUSICAL ART ETC.. AND
THEN COME WITH THIS...IF YOU DONT FEEL SAFE DONT COME HERE!
ONE COULD SHOW SOME REAL INTELLIGENCE BY TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS MADE
THINGS THE WAY THEY WHERE OR AS PERCEIVED TO BE INSTEAD OF THINKING
THIS IS JUST A SKETCHY PLACE..
I AM VERY DISGUSTED THAT  THE LIST IS FLOODED WITH THOSE WITH ATTITUDES
SHUCH AS THIS, I CONSIDER MY HOME, AND IT'S RICH MUSICAL HERITAGE SOMETHING TO
PROUD OF, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
GET THE F**K OUT.........
'CREATE,DEMONSTRATE,VALET PARK IN DETROIT"
"darw_n" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I have to say something...

I have been getting *hammered* left and right for that comment about is the
neighborhood "bad", and I apologize if anyone actually took offense to
that...

I haven't been to a party for enjoyment in well over a year, and I am
borrowing my families brand new GM car.  Detroit is known for high GM theft,
so I was seeing if the area is in anyway a more sketchy than in the past,
but in no way do I judge the city as a whole because of that, after all I
considered moving there many years back...

You know, for a city that raised me so long ago, and the center of my
musical bent, I am alittle disgusted in the ultra-negative, almost
territorially violent, attitudes I have been receiving today...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/stations/clevelandunderground
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n