Hey all,
Any djs/producers interested in airplay?
Thought I would ask.

Our radio Production "PhonoCentric" has been on air for over the last two years ever since the birth of Univ. of Manitoba (Canada) campus radio. This weekly production airs througout Winnipeg every Friday evening and is webcast on www.umfm.com. We have guests regularly, including a roster Winnipeg's best house/techno/electro/downtempo djs who play on a rotating basis every week.

However, we are always looking for more diversity in talent.
If interested please email me in private at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We are interested in playing new tracks as well as dj mixes. We also have the facilities to conduct live on-air interviews.

Any contributions would be appreciated.

PhonoCentric is hosted by djlilphil & Steve Wang
Resident djs include: DJ Oxide, Andre, Harry Chan, Brent Phillips
Joe Silva, Jerry G., First Love First Kill, & Corbett

Philip Tse