You are looking for what's known as the "Re-remix" of Dominator by Human
Resource.  It is on the R&S label.  The version you're looking for is NOT on
the "The Final Dominator Remixes" 12"... I know because I have that one as
well.  The catalog number for this vinyl should be RS 9139.  This is the
version they used to spin in Chicago on the radio mix shows (B96, etc)... my
copy is dated by Gramaphone's price sticker as 4/92.  If you spot it in a
record bin, it's easily identified because it has a black label on one side
with "Human Resource/Dominator/Re-Remixes" over and over and over again on
it in white print... same thing on the flip side except white with black
print.

I'd be surprised if the folks at Gramaphone or Hot Jams weren't familiar
with it, perhaps Hiphouse as well.  It's not easy to find, although I would
probably try Hot Jams first, as they have quite a selection of used techno
imports there.  Good luck

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com

> Sorry, but I posted this a while back.  Can anyone tell me what the EXACT
> release # that was on an R&S Human Resource "Dominator" REMIXES 12"  that,
> believe, was labeled black and white with just Dominator written over and
> over on the label?  The particular remix I'm looking for was huge in
Chicago
> circa 91-92 and was spun by everyone from DJ Ping(remember him?), Bad Boy
> Bill(Hot Mix #13), Julian Perez, etc, etc.  I have purchased so many
> different releases of this track and cannot  find the one I want.  ITS
VERY

_________
http://explorer.msn.com