and i, personally, still think the original sounds better than all the remixes, May and Mills included...

Mike

From: Kyle J Dupuy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Jaguar-again
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:27:05 -0500 (EST)

<snip>
> what were your opinions on the song when you first heard it?
> This is a real masterpiece..IMO.
<snip>

i picked this up well over a year ago before i had ever heard anyone spin
it.  it really jumped out at me when i listened to it at the record shop.
one of the most melodic and beautiful pieces of techno i had ever heard.
and then at the demf i heard it no less than 4 different times.  i
realized that my apppreciation for this track was not alone.  to this day
i never tire of hearing it.

kyle