I have a degree in Architecture, practiced as an architect for a few years,
and make techno. I can tell you there is no connection whatsoever, other than
superficial comparisons of musical meter to architectural structure. Music is
the only truly abstract artform, and architecture is entirely concrete (no
pun intended).

That's what I think, at least.