I do not know about anybody else, but I think 313 electronic soul music
techno crap is for the birds. you have to be high to listen to that
crap, everybody who sobers up get bored with it and moves on.

I'm only in it for chicks, drugs, and a bit of notoriety.

anybody going to jigglypuff 3?
dj p00kie slappaho

np : DEC : black buildings ep