Hi all,
I just joined this list myself, and thus far I have read mostly embittered responses full of cynicism and flames. I hope that there is something more interesting to talk about than the crap thats posted to a lot of "rave" mailing lists out there. Oh well, I'll bear with it for a while, but I sincerely hope the tone of people's threads improves.
-geoff (rorschach)

From: FC3 Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] this list
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 04:41:15 -0800

I think this list is going crazy. I used to love this list. I used to love
the fact that i could open any given e-mail and recieve a plethora of
information.  now when i open it i get a plethora of crap.  Everybody is so
hot to trot that they flame everyone else instead of listening.  the fact
that people like Sean Deason and Alan Oldham were on this list when i first
subscribed really suprised me.  Now we have to artists on the list who have
released records on tresor, the biggest techno record company there is.
what are these artists who have been released internationally and been all
over the world doing on a list with common folk such as myself??  and why
are people directing questions to them??  what nerve these people have.
Then i realized that there isn't anyone out there bigger then anyone else.
I think Alan realizes that. He has been really busy lately so i can see why he hasn't been around. He hasn't been around long enough this time to start
fielding the Track ID questions from everyone though.  From what i
understand Sean has been busy.  He has a new CD to promote.  His input is
usually useful, and has a good sense of humor.  Aparently Jeff Mills reads
what is going on here once in awhile. Its just something that i have heard, but i know that his publicist is on the list. we saw his publicist reply to
an e-mail, and since he was french his english wasn't perfect and he got
flamed all to hell. I think that some people on here need to learn respect. if you can't learn respect then keep completely quiet. or unsub...I am sure that i am not the only one getting fed up with hitting the dlete key. but i
will keep hammering on it because all the american tax payers pay for my
computer equipment.  i don't care.  I'll make sure everyone pays for thier
stupid posts.  maybe i'll use a sledge hammer next time.

JEFF!

JEFF!