K got your message  times 3..
Yeah like whats important in regards to artistic sh*t is that you
put something of yourself in there ; as stated knowing  all your records,
or changing things up ..but you still have something,what ever it is thats
coming from you and not a reflection of everything else...
funny when people post sh*t like what U did someone always comes with
the reply below ..' oh thats negitive' ..blah blah etc etc...
then at the bottom they have a UR qoute, to me whats F'ing negitive is
not question sh*t , to accept everything broadcasted at you or to not
say something totally opposite , even for discussions sake to stir up
reactions and cause everyone to think about why they believe what they
do...this is the essence of not letting yourself be controled!!!
cheers!

Alexander Ohanyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Pissy pissy,
>I didn't ask why everyone thinks mother teresa is so
>special...
>Those things that bother us often and usually point to
>more important things, like who to glorify that's
>white, perhaps, in this case, (not neccessarily), but
>just maybe...
>

>--- Jussi Lehtonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 18 Jul 2001, T.J.Johnson wrote:
>>
>> > Besides that why would someone even post something
>> as off topic and as
>> > negative as your post?  What actual good could
>> your question/statement
>> > ever do?  Is it your intention to just piss people
>> off?
>>
>> Might be, actually it's called 'trolling'. A more
>> subtle version of
>> 'flaming'. It's for the people who have too much
>> time and too few ideas of
>> what to do.

>> --
>>  Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> www.netppl.fi/~sandman
>>
>>   "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
>>    For once, in your life, take control. Take
>> control." - UR

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/