On 19 Jul 2001, T.J.Johnson wrote:

-->> There are no limitations thats only YOUR perspective!
-->> >
-->
-->Uuuuh. There are limitations to how deep man can dive into the
-->ocean, how high man can fly, how long man can live, how loud
-->music can be before a man's eardrums blow out, how much weight
-->you can lift.  The fact of the matter is that there are
-->limitations to us while we are in this dimension.
-->
-->I do agree, however, that there is a plane of existence where we
-->are not limited, but, unfortunately, none of us are inhabiting
-->that plane right now.  Atleast none of us who are typing emails
-->to the 313 list.

oh....  i think i get it...  let me check.

you believe there's a parallel dimension where man possesses infinite
strength, endurance, and faculties...  yet has no internet access.

is this correct?  because if that's the case, then i'm gonna want to
bring my Palm with cell modem attachment with me when i leave this
earthly shell...  i'll send you an email if i can pull it off!

cheers...