http://www.allmusic.com/
A handy link. Go here and search "artist" for Bob Marley. Most of what you find here is reliable...however, if you search "Being" (i.e., Dave Being) you'll see that someone thinks this is a Claude Young alias (same pops up when you search Claude Young). I don't think this is the case, so I say "most" of what you find there is reliable...
                        jeff