The couple of times I saw her in NYC she was very understated and
professional. She started at one spot and when that place closed she went
to another place to play for about an hour. There wasn't a huge crowd at
either place. Point is, I think she likes what she does. Frankly, if you
don't like her spinning, fine. There really is no need to bring up the fact
she has breasts (big surprise, she's a girl) or that Richie may like her
(who cares). There are plenty of people out there that use their sexuality
to move product, both guys and girls. I don't think she's one.

Peace,
Alex

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the
addressee.  If the reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any use,
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail,and delete this e-mail and any copy thereof.