Kent williams wrote:

> I was at Motor once when Magda played but I was more into Bill Van Loo in
> the study, so I don't have an opinion about her skills.

The mix-cd that she did around DEMF this year has been in fairly
frequent rotation ever since. I wish more people would spin that
Playhouse/Klang/Perlon-style of house.

At DEMF 2000 she spun at the 7th City together with Derek Plaslaiko
downstairs, which I enjoyed at least as much as the upstairs area where
Shake and John Tejada were spinning very good sets too.

Otto