From: rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 9:52 AM
To: Paul Hudson; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) handbags

Hello,

The killer here is that it has taken years for music to pull people of all
nations together and its ignorant comments like this that help to drive us
apart real quick.

Here in Britain, just like in the US we have people of all colours and from
most countries, so unless you know what colour and nationality the person is
that bootlegged the tracks.... I suggest you just say "Scum"!  That way you
can make your point about that fact that you are unhappy with bootleggers
(not the colour of the bootlegger or should I say...lack of it) without
offending your white friends here in the UK that buy tons of "Detroit's
musical underground"

I hope colour does not come into it again, music has no colour!

Peace