From: RAW2019 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 3 juli 2003 20:53
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) john rocca

> I donĀ“t know if the outland was owned by dj dimirti.. but dimitri did some
> really great sets in those days.
>
> Cheers,
> Maarten

Outland was owned by Pieter who now has a studio in thailand !
The Amsterdam connection  involved Dimitri as well
even more that Derrick shows in the interview

anyway I also didn't know this 12" was produced by Carl and Derrick
The Piano tracks with eq-ing rules
have too dig that one up
it'll brings back some nice memories for shure

RAW