I thougth the last one was on 100% Pure

both aren't that interesting
(if you ask me)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Klaas-Jan Jongsma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RAW2019" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Wibo Lammerts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: (313) john rocca

He was used to do something with thai kickboxing or something like
that, as soon as he opened the shop he was talking about setting up a
studio over in Thailand. Actually i can't be that bothered that he
stopped doing Outland records and Spiritual records, their last
releases were horrible, of course they did release some really
brilliant stuff on it as well. Personally i really like the Basic
Bastard records from mr. Voorn and the Rachmad Records stuff. Oh and
the Naomi Daniel/In-ner zone one of course. Derrick released 2 records
on Spiritual, the Incogdo one which is nice and a less interesting one
with the dutch dj Marcello but i forgot the name of that record

kj