From: greg wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 December 2003 01:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: REPETITIVE BEATS - A SOCIAL HISTORY OF ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC

REPETITIVE BEATS 6 Music, the BBC Digital Channel, is broadcasting a
documentary called 'Repetitive Beats - A Social History Of Electronic Dance
Music' this week. The first part is tonight (Monday 1st December) at 21.00 -
21.30 UK time, followed by three further parts at the same time on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday. The series is presented by Andrew Purcell.

You can check it out live via the internet at www.bbc.co.uk/6music

Tonights programme includes Kraftwerk, Frankie Knuckles, Kevin Saunderson,
Marshall Jefferson, Danny Rampling, Norman Jay, A Guy Called Gerald and the
Chemical Brothers. I was also interviewed, suffering from a severe case of
laringytis following a full-on weekends clubbing in London, including the
Electro Empire night, Low Life and David Mancuso's London Loft, so, no doubt,
I'm going to sound like I'm about 90 years old!.

Best Wishes,

Greg

http://www.electrofunkroots.co.uk

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At
Knebworth DVD"

Ravinder Mann
Information Systems
Room C717, Calverley Street