From: /0 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:16 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [SPAM] - (313) work that mothafxcka - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

how many mixes of this track are there?  what are the more popular ones?
I've been tracking down mp3s of it, but when I finally got it, its very
unlike the song I was after (which I'd heard mills spin)

perhaps the version I heard mills spin was just 2 or 3 records mixed, but
there are female vocals saying something about "the men beat on their drums"
and the tom sequences are much cooler than the original..

please help, I want to start working this into DJ outtings but Im at a loss
now as to what to look for

-Joe

jinjin_a_gogo: i wonder what he's listening to in those bigass headphones
while's he's spinning this shxt for us