I've kind of gone off online record shopping at the
moment to be honest - there's something a bit annoying
about having to wait a few days before they all arrive,
and then (because I tend to receive the deliveries at work)
having to sit in the office staring at them for several
hours before being able to head home and actually playing
the things. So in the last few weeks I've been a bit old-
fashioned and have actually been going to shops... :)