----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark S. Krüx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: (313) lost - saturday 28 feb.

> > > We're spoilt for choice in London that weekend:
> > > Lost - Kevin Saunderson, Jeff Mills, Stasis
> > > Whistlebump - Danny Krivit, Gilles Peterson
> > > Fabric - Rolando, Luciano, Ricardo Villalobos.
> > > Decisions!
>
> F*ckin' Hell that's a tough decision.....as much as I'd like to see Stasis
> I'd probably go to Fabric.

We saw Stasis on the last day of ATP last year and he played some amazing
tracks really really badly. He started out fine playing wicked hip hop and
not mixing it, but when he went into slower house and techno it all went to
hell. Trully cringe-worthy. But I'll give him another shot, because I find
it hard to believe that very many of the people at ATP were in their ideal
mindframe on that last day. One of the messiest gatherings I've ever seen -
people scattered across the floor after Surgeon in varying states of
exhaustion, near-death, alcohol poisoning, sleep or various combinations
thereof. You had to step over bodies across most of the dancefloor. Aww...
I'm getting all teary eyed thinking about it. ;)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]