On May 5, 2004, at 10:28 AM, robin wrote:

part 1 > New discojack techno from $tinkworx kicks to the future/past vein,

part 1  > Matt MacQueen
$tinkworx - All Night Long - Ain't-Chit History (Delsin)

ooh ooh this is off the new LP right? does anyone know when this lands?

I think "end of may"... this collection of material, some old and some new is excellent.. I played the first track on the CD... a few tracks are exclusive to CD I believe. JT want to chime in? It's reeeeealllly good man! :)

non-vinyl types who just buy CDs and love this music, don't sleep on this one...

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com