>dichotomy

don't know what this means. (sorry)

>yet we are still searching for authenticity

It's just the geek factor no? The obsessive bit in us all? (more some than
most obviously)
My record collection is pretty rubbish really, but still I spend more money
on one original record than buy say, 10 things to fill gaps in my
collection (which has massive massive gaps).

Now that's just stupid.

Oh well.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring