Looks to me like you will probobly already have other
Polarius records but if not ive got some Legowelt
bits, the Raheem Hershel thing and Winter in Polarius
(that I can think of just now). I like them all but
seem to remember particularly liking the Raheem one

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Polarius

Cheers
BT